Supernatural Super Boost (11 – 49 – 9) provides your plants with a pure readily available nutrient profile with an elevated phosphorus level for fast healthy flowering and ripening fruit load. Supernatural Super Boost is buffered to maintain a pH of 6.3 during the critical ripening stage. How: Contains the highest quality technically pure food grade ingredients available. Meticulously formulated with the latest in homogenizing technology to achieve great precision and accuracy.
Why: Contains all the essential macro and micro ingredients in their proper ratio with an elevated phosphorous level. Proven blend of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and hormones that are turbo milled for unsurpassed distribution and solubility. It contains extremely high grade components in as highly concentrated a form as possible to ensure that soluble salts will be kept to a minimum.
- Powders maintain freshness which extends shelf life.
- Pure and concentrated. No fillers to ensure soluble salts will be kept to minimum. This reduces the possibility due to salt build up at the growing medium surface level.
- Homogenized. Perfect nutrient profile every time even in small applications.
- Contains all the necessary vitamins and hormones.
- Easy to use. One part mix dissolves easily and quickly in cold water.
- pH buffered. Reduces the possibility of stress and shock from pH fluctuation during critical late flowering and fruiting stage.
- Contains high phosphorous levels that young plants and flowering plants require.
Total Nitrogen (N)………..11%
9% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
2% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (p2O5)……….49%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….9%
0.05% Chelated Copper (Cu)
0.05% Chelated Manganese (Mn)
0.05% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Derived from mono-potassium phosphate, di-ammonium phosphate, potassium nitrate, mono-ammonium phosphate, potassium sulfate, Copper (CuEDTA), manganese (MnEDTA), ammonium molybdate, and zinc (ZnEDTA).
- Dissolve Supernatural Super Boost into water.
- Rooting: 1/2 teaspoon per per gallon (4 liters) of water.
- Late Flowering: 1 1/2 – 2 teaspoons per gallon (4 liters) of water.
- Ripening: 1 1/2 – 2 teaspoons per gallon (4 liters) of water.
- Leach regularly.