Shut Up Your Fans With The Phat Muffler!
- Aluminum outer shell—extremely lightweight and rustproof means easy hanging or fan attachment.
- Glass fiber instead of acoustical foam —glass fiber has a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 85% versus 50% for foam.
- End flanges with inner taper of 45 degrees versus a flat 90 degrees with other brands to further eliminate sound. The inner taper of the flanges helps prevent sound waves from escaping.
- Inner mesh holding with expansive open-air perforations—allows the maximum amount of sound waves to enter the thick bed of glass fiber where the sound is transformed into heat as it passes through each glass fiber.
- Comes in large and mini sizes—mini sizes give you an option in a tight space where you don’t have enough room for the standard size, and are twice as Phat as the standard models, giving you more sound attenuation in a small package.