Microbe Life Nourish-L is a unique, liquid conditioner derived from a highly decomposed organic humus deposit, unparalleled by any other source of humates. Contains natural carbon made up of marine animal carbon and vegetative carbon compounds, making it more complex and superior to Leonardite sources as well as an amazing wealth of Cypress lignin—a high-level food source for the beneficial fungi and bacteria—which strengthens plant cell walls and enhances nutrient absorption and water-binding capabilities. 100% Verified Organic to USDA standards.
Should be used with your regular nutrient and fertilizer program. Works with all growth media and soil and symbiotically with the microorganisms in ML/Photosynthesis Plus and ML/Foliar Spray and Root Dip.
- Contains high quality peat extract
- Contains rare earth humic acids
- Contains a blend of naturally occurring vegetative spore-forming microorganisms
- Helps make iron, nitrogen and other nutrients more bioavailable
- Certified Organic
Not All Humates Are Created Equal – Rare Earth Humates Rule!
- Enhance the activities of beneficial microorganisms, stimulating growth & proliferation; increase plant cell energy & accelerate cell division; stimulate plant enzymes; increase root system development & aid in photosynthesis.
- Chelate beneficial inorganic plant nutrients—especially iron & phosphorus—to a stable form available to plants & protect plants from harmful elements by making them insoluble.
- Improve water uptake by plants & act as a catalyst for fertilizer to increase nutrition in plant tissue.
- Contain organic based Humic Acid with marine & plant based humus which help plants to absorb nutrients more efficiently.
- Provide natural bioavailable carbon—the ultimate food source for your plant & for microorganisms—thus helping plants to resist environmental stress & disease.
- Include micro- & macronutrients in a wide range of essential organic-based building blocks & acids.
- Incorporate naturally occurring trace minerals providing an essential & complete minors mineral package.
- Are not Leonardite!