$15.95 – $169.95
General Hydroponics FloraMicro (5-0-1) is the foundation of the “Building-Block” System. Provides nitrogen, potassium, calcium, and trace elements.The original Building-Block Nutrient System, often imitated but never duplicated. Flora Series contains complete primary, secondary and micronutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Flora Series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency, and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Flora Series contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility and pH balanced for ease of use. Known throughout the world as the industry standard, NASA and Antarctic Research Scientists choose Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability.
Total Nitrogen (N)……….5.0%
0.3% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
4.7% Nitrate Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….1.0%
0.01% Chelated Copper (Cu)
0.1% Chelated Iron (Fe)
0.05% Chelated Manganese (Mn)
Zinc (Zn) ……….0.015%
0.015% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Derived from: ammonium molybdate, ammonium nitrate, calcium carbonate, calcium nitrate, cobalt nitrate, copper EDTA, iron DTPA, iron EDDHA, iron EDTA, manganese EDTA, potassium borate, potassium nitrate, and zinc EDTA.
• FloraMicro is the foundation of the “Advanced Nutrient System.” FloraGro and FloraBloom form the structure. Combine FloraMicro, FloraGro and/or FloraBloom in different ratios to create specialized nutrient mixes. We call this the “building-block” method. This unique system gives growers greater control over the nutrient mix
than a single-part nutrient.
• An aggressive nutrient can be mixed for fast growing plants with a high metabolic rate, or a mild nutrient can be mixed for delicate or slow growing plants.
• Adjust the nutrient mix to meet specialized needs for each phase in the plant’s life cycle: seedling, vegetative, transitional, flowering and fruiting.
• Please measure accurately. Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress, or if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
• Shake well before mixing.
• Always add FloraMicro to fresh water first and stir well, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom. Never combine FloraMicro with FloraGro or FloraBloom in undiluted form; doing so may cause nutrient lockout making some minerals unavailable.
1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallons, 6 gallons