$12.50 – $139.95
General Hydroponics FloraGro (2 – 1 – 6) stimulates structural and vegetative growth. Builds strong roots. Provides nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, and secondary minerals.
The original building-block Nutrient System, often imitated but never duplicated. Flora Series contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Flora Series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency, and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Flora Series contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility and pH balanced for ease of use. Known throughout the world as the industry standard, NASA and Antarctic Research Scientists choose Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability.
Total Nitrogen (N)……….2.0%
0.25% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.75% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….1.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….6.0%
0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
Derived from: ammonium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, magnesium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, potassium carbonate, potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, and potassium sulfate.
• Mix precise formulas for specific applications by combining FloraGro, FloraMicro, plus FloraBloom.
This “building block” system enables you to create tailor-made nutrient mixes for many different types of plants and each phase of growth: seedling, cutting, structural, flowering and fruiting.
• Our combination of primary nutrients, magnesium and pH buffers keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants. • Ideal for all hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
• For best results: Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
• Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
• Please measure accurately. Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress, or if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
• Shake well before mixing.
• Always add FloraMicro to fresh water first and stir well, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom. Never combine FloraMicro with FloraGro or FloraBloom in undiluted form; doing so may cause nutrient lockout making some minerals unavailable.
1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallons, 6 gallons