$15.00 – $33.95
General Hydroponics FloraDuo A (2 – 1 -6)
General Hyroponics FloraDuo is a two-part mineral nutrient, FloraDuo A and FloraDuo B. Using only two components it is possible to mix a large range of different nutrient blends for different kinds of plants and for different phases of growth from seedling through harvest. The ratios of primary, secondary and micronutrients all change with different blends; each tailored to meet specialized plant needs. It can be used for all plants and all gardening methods including hydroponics, potted plants in prepared soil mixes, coco blends and garden soils.
Total Nitrogen (N)……….2.0%
0.25% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.75% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….1.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….6.0%
0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
Derived from: ammonium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, magnesium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, potassium carbonate, potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, and potassium sulfate.
• Mix precise formulas for specific applications by combining FloraMicro, FloraGro plus FloraBloom. This “building block” system enables you to create tailor-made nutrient mixes for many different types of plants and each phase of growth: seedling, cutting, structural, flowering and fruiting. • Our combination of primary nutrients, magnesium and pH buffers keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants.
• Ideal for all hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants. For best results:
• Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
• Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
• Please measure accurately. Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress, or if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
• Shake well before mixing.
• Always add FloraMicro to fresh water first and stir well, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom. Never combine FloraMicro with FloraGro or FloraBloom in undiluted form; doing so may cause nutrient lockout making some minerals unavailable.
This product should be used as part of a complete fertilizer program. General Hydroponics FloraDuo A is meant to be combined with FloraDuo B.
|Dimensions||3.3 × 3.3 × 6.8 in|