$12.50 – $139.95
General Hydroponics FloraBloom stimulates flower and fruit development. Enhances flavor, aroma and essential oils. Provides high Phosphorous, Potassium, Magnesium and Sulfur.
General Hydroponics FloraBloom (0 – 5 – 4) stimulates flower and fruit development. Enhances flavor, aroma, and essential oils. Provides high phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sulfur.
The original Building-Block Nutrient System, often imitated but never duplicated. Flora Series contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Flora Series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency, and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Flora Series contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility and pH balanced for ease of use. Known throughout the world as the industry standard, NASA and Antarctic Research Scientists choose Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability.
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….5%
5.0% Soluble Potash (K2O)……….4%
4.0% Magnesium (Mg)……….1.5%
1.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg) Sulfur (S)……….1.0%
1.0% Combined Sulfur (S)
Derived from magnesium carbonate, magnesium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, phosphoric acid, potassium carbonate, potassium phosphate, and potassium sulfate.
• Combine General Hydroponics FloraBloom with FloraMicro to provide a specialized nutrient for rapidly growing plants during the flowering and fruiting growth phase.
• Mix precise formulas for specific applications by combining FloraMicro, FloraGro plus FloraBloom. This “building block” system enables you to create tailor-made nutrient mixes for many different types of plants and each phase of growth: seedling, cutting, structural, flowering and fruiting.
• Our combination of primary and secondary nutrients keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants.
• Ideal for all hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
For Best Results
• Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
• Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
• Please measure accurately. Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress or if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
•Shake Well Befor Mixing!
•Always add FloraMicro to fresh water first and stir well, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom. Never combine FloraMicro with FloraGro or FloraBloom in undiluted form; doing so may cause nutrient lockout making some minerals unavailable.
1 quart, 1 gallon, 2.5 gallons, 6 gallons