$18.50 – $105.00
Earth Juice Rainbow Mix Pro Grow pushes the boundaries of what is possible in a powder/granular plant nutrient.
A powerful blend of all natural ingredients and 29 different strains of mycorrhizae & beneficial microbes designed for today’s demanding high performance gardening. It is the ideal choice for all foliage plants. Promotes vigorous stem and leaf growth.
Also makes an excellent all purpose plant food. Use as a Pre-Mix, top/side broadcast fertilizer, soil booster & plant tea. Plays well with planting mixes, coco coir, native soils. Formulated to be used on indoor or outdoor plants.
• Contains plentiful calcium (Ca) to
• Works well in both indoor and outdoor gardens
• Ideal for both edibles and ornamental plants
• Improves soil tilth and biology
• Totally natural
Guaranteed Analysis (8 – 6 – 4)
Total Nitrogen (N)……….5.0%
5.0% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….2.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….2.0%
Derived from feather meal, bat guano, marine bird fossilized guano, steamed bone meal, sulfate of potash from langbeinite, cottonseed meal, and kelp.
Also contains 0.60% humic acids derived from langbeinite.
Non-Plant Food Ingredients
1) Mycorrhizal Fungi: Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma citrinum, Scleroderma cepa, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Rhizopogon villosulus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Glomus intradices, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus mosseae, Glomus clarum, Glomus monosporum, Paraglomus brasilianum, and Glasgaspora margarita.
2) Beneficial Microbes: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium, Azotobacter vinelandii, Rhizobium japonicum, Bacillus coagulans,Azotobacter chroococcum, Azospirillum lipoferum, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Bacillus laterosprorus, Azospirillum brasilense, Bacillus pumilis, Bacillus licheniforms, and Lactobacillus acidophilus.
3) Humic Acid from langbenite.
*Expiration dating applies only to the mycorrhizae and/or microbes.
Does not apply to the actual fertilizing materials (active ingredients), which are not affected.
General Use Rates: 1-4 Tbsp. per gallon or 1/4- 1 cup per cubic foot of soil.
General Use Frequency: Every 12 weeks throughout the growing season.
5 lb., 20 lb., 40 lb.