6 in stock
Earth JuiceRainbow Mix Pro Bloom pushes the boundaries of what is possible in a powder/granular plant nutrient. A powerful blend of all natural ingredients and 29 different strains of mycorrhizae & beneficial microbes designed for today’s demanding high performance gardening.
It is the best choice for all flowering and fruiting plants that encourages the production of buds’n’blooms and the output of oils, resins and fragrances. Apply to planting mixes, coco coir, native soils. Formulated to be used on indoor or outdoor plants.
Use as a Pre-Mix, top/side broadcast fertilizer, soil booster & plant tea.
General use rates: 1-4 Tbsp. per gallon or 1/4- 1 cup per Cubic Foot of Soil. General frequencies of use: Every 12 weeks throughout the growing season.
• Enhances essential oils, resin and the fragrance of flowers
• Works indoors and outdoors
• Includes mycorrhizal fungi, beneficial microbes and humic acids
• A flowering plant food and super bud booster
Total Nitrogen (N)……….2.0%
1.0% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….14.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….2.0%
Derived from marine bird fossilized guano, steamed bone meal, bat guano, sulfate of potash from langbeinite, feather meal, cottonseed meal, and sea kelp.
Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients
1) Mycorrhizal Fungi: Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma citrinum, Scleroderma cepa, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Rhizopogon villosulus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Glomus intradices, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus mosseae, Glomus clarum, Glomus monosporum, Paraglomus brasilianum, and Glasgaspora margarita.
2)Beneficial Microbes: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium, Azotobacter vinelandii, Rhizobium japonicum, Bacillus coagulans,Azotobacter chroococcum, Azospirillum lipoferum, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Bacillus laterosprorus, Azospirillum brasilense, Bacillus pumilis, Bacillus licheniforms, Lactobacillus acidophilus.
3)Humic Acid from langbenite.
*Expiration dating applies only to the mycorrhizae and/or microbes.
Does not apply to the actual fertilizing materials (active ingredients) which are not affected
Containers: Add 1-4 heaping Tbsp. per gallon of soil and mix in thoroughly.
Gardens: Use 1-2 cups Rainbow Mix per 25 sq. ft, every 12 weeks throughout the growing season.
Flowers: Apply 1 cup per plant every 2-3 months as needed.
Bulbs: Prior to planting, mix 1 Tbsp. per hole or work in 1-2 lb. per 20 square feet.
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 4 in|