Out of stock
Earth Compound (0.5 – 0 – 0 ) is a BioEnergetic microbial soil amendment and compost inoculant, that is:
• Created from a consortium of microbial sources including several sources of animal and vegetable organic farm compost, grain-fed worm castings, the bio dynamic preparations (BD502-507), and newly “discovered” microbes called Archaea. Needless to say, this biological inoculant has maximum diversity.
• Not heated or pasteurized in any way. Earth Compound literally comes from the Earth straight to your garden.
• Unlike lab grown cultures, all the microbes in Earth Compound are strengthened by Nature. Growing microbes in a lab makes microbes immature and weak.
• There are trillions of them, but we can’t tell you all the beneficial microbes in Earth Compound because we can’t count or identify them all! For instance, it is estimated that only 5% of bacteria and 10% of fungal species are known based on the rate of discovery.
• Use as a biological inoculant for compost tea or as a field spray. Can be used in any commercial or custom compost tea brewing system on the market.
Earth Compound is certified by the Organic Material Review Institute (OMRI) and BioDynamic certified by Demeter USA. Use as a biological inoculant for compost tea or as a field spray. Can be used in any commercial or custom compost tea brewing system on the market.
Get brewing. Grow Life!
Total Nitrogen (N)……….0.50%
0.50% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Derived from organic grass-fed cow manure, kelp, biochar, rock dust, colloidal clay, and BioDynamic Preparations BD500-508.
Compost Tea: 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons of good clean water with every fresh brew.
Propagation: Sprinkle onto, or stir and water into plugs or starts.
Inoculate Compost: Use 2 tablespoons per 5 gallons of good clean water and soak compost pile.
Pre-Mix: Use at least 1 cup per 2 cubic ft. by volume, and mix evenly into the growing medium when preparing.
Soil/Hydroponics: Use 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons of solution, stir clockwise & counterclockwise for up to 1 hour and apply as a soil/media drench once per week, or as needed.
Field/Garden Spray: Find a proper bucket and use 5 tablespoons per 5 gallons of good clean water, find a comfortable stick, and stirring from the periphery create a vortex stirring clockwise & counter clockwise for up to 1 hour to potentiate and apply as a fine mist to the field or garden. Apply once a week, or as needed.
|Dimensions||9 × 6.5 × 3 in|