Recommended as the next line of defense against odor control. Backdraft Dampers prevent air from reverse flowing through the fan when powered off. These newly developed back-draft dampers manufactured with quality components and precision engineering. The back-draft damper is used to prevent air from reverse flowing through the fan (when powered off) allowing contaminated air to escape from the room untreated. They are recommended as another line of defense against odor control.
- Steel construction is durable and long lasting
- Back-draft damper design prevents air from reverse flowing through the fan which allows no contaminated air to escape from the area untreated
- Fits flexible and rigid ducting
- When vented outside prevents outdoor air from seeping into the ventilated area providing a better temperature control of the growing area
- When used with an exhaust fan and carbon filter the back-draft damper will further improve odor control in grow room as no untreated air can escape