BioSoil Farm Worm Castings
Our worms don’t eat junk food! We keep our worms on a tightly controlled diet that’s vegan, organic, and GMO-free. This special diet contains a proprietary list of ingredients and a large variety of trace minerals that enables the worms to, well, um … produce the best quality castings possible!
- We don’t use any chlorinated water anywhere in the farm. We use pond and rain water from our own property.
- We use solar power to generate the energy we need to light and provide electricity to the farm.
- Almost everything we use has been sourced from a waste stream somewhere.
- We don’t use any cow, horse manure or other animal manure as feedstock for our worms.
- We are GMO Free, all natural and organic (organic certification pending)
- Most items are sourced locally and/or from other small businesses
Worm castings offer an excellent base for compost tea!
1 lb bag