$31.95 – $220.00
Advanced pH Perfect Sensi Grow A&B – State Of The Art!
Tired of pH ups and downs? Tired of dealing with pH pens? Then we’ve got good news: Advanced pH Perfect Sensi Grow A&B has a built in safety net, guardrails along the pH highway, that will perfectly maintain your pH without any work on your part. It will do this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That means no more pH ups or downs. Ever. And all you’ve got to do is pour Advanced pH pH Perfect Sensi Grow A&B in.
But wait, there’s more! It’s actually 5 different premium products in 1 bottle. Which means that when you buy this special new formula, you’ll save hundreds of dollars a month.
1) Wet Betty: Our prized non-ionic surfactant. A surfactant eases the tension in liquids so that your plants can feed more freely.
2) Grandma Enggy’s H-2 (Humates): Humates will boost seed germinating and root growth, as well as boost the power of chelation.
3) Grandma Enggy’s F-1 (Fulvates): Fulvates increase the permeability of plant membranes. These will work hand in hand with Wet Betty to make sure your plants can feed effortlessly.
4) 20 L-Form Amino Acids: These special L-Form amino acids are powerhouses of plant growth. It’s important to understand, L-Form amino acids are far superior to D-Form amino acids, which are used by most hydroponic nutrient companies today.
5) Sensi-Bloom/Grow A&B: Of course, there are the base nutes themselves. Not only do they perfectly balance your pH with pH Perfect technology, but they address every one of your plants’ 16 elemental needs. Going far above and beyond the call of duty, Sensi is much more than your average N-P-K (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium). And each of the elements in pH Perfect Sensi Grow A&B is chelated to the highest quality standards currently possible.
Advanced pH Perfect Sensi Grow A&B. Think of it… no more pH pens, which are expensive by themselves. Also, you won’t have to spend any more money or time to calibrate those pens. But the real kicker is you’ll also get the world’s best surfactant, fulvates, humates, and amino acids free of charge!
Guaranteed Analysis Part A (3 – 0 – 0)
Total Nitrogen (N)……….3%
3.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
Derived from calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate.
Guaranteed Analysis Part B (1 – 2 – 6)
Total Nitrogen (N)……….1.0%
0.03% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.94% Nitrate Nitrogen
0.03% Urea Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….2.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….6.0%
Derived from monoammonium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, and urea.
1) Fill reservoir to desired volume with water before adding any nutrients.
2) Add appropriate amount of Part A to reservoir
3) Add appropriate amount of Part B to reservoir
1 liter, 4 liters, 10 liters, 23 liters