$41.95 – $128.95
Start Of The Art Hydroponic Nutrients!
Advanced pH Perfect Connoisseur Grow A/B represents thousands of man-hours of Research and Development. No expense has been spared in researching, testing and sourcing only the most potent, powerful ingredients, guaranteed to drive your crops to their most productive grow and bloom phase possible. Plus, all primary, secondary, and micronutrients in this flagship formulation are fully or partially chelated for optimal absorption.
And if that weren’t enough, you can throw away your pH meters and pens forever because pH Perfect Technology automatically keeps the pH in the “sweet spot” every week of your grow. The bottom line? If you already have the skills – pH Perfect Connoisseur has the power to make your plants reach their full genetic potential.
But wait, there’s more! It’s actually 5 different premium products in 1 bottle. Which means that when you buy this special new formula, you’ll save hundreds of dollars a month.
1) Wet Betty: Our prized non-ionic surfactant. A surfactant eases the tension in liquids so that your plants can feed more freely.
2) Grandma Enggy’s H-2 (Humates): Humates will boost seed germinating and root growth, as well as boost the power of chelation.
3) Grandma Enggy’s F-1 (Fulvates): Fulvates increase the permeability of plant membranes. These will work hand in hand with Wet Betty to make sure your plants can feed effortlessly.
4) 20 L-Form Amino Acids: These special L-Form amino acids are powerhouses of plant growth. It’s important to understand, L-Form amino acids are far superior to D-Form amino acids, which are used by most hydroponic nutrient companies today.
5) Connoisseur Bloom A/B: Of course there are the base nutes themselves. Not only do they perfectly balance your pH with pH Perfect technology, but they address every one of your plants’ 16 elemental needs. Going far above and beyond the call of duty, Connoisseur is much more than your average N-P-K (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium). And each of the elements in Connoisseur Bloom A/B is chelated to the highest quality standards currently possible.
Advanced pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom A/B. Think of it… no more pH pens, which are expensive by themselves. Also, you won’t have to spend any more money or time to calibrate those pens. But the real kicker is you’ll also get the world’s best surfactant, fulvates, humates, and amino acids free of charge!
Guaranteed Analysis Part A – (4 – 0 – 0)
Total Nitrogen (N)……….4.0%
4.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
0.9% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
0.04% Chelated Iron (Fe)
Derived from calcium nitrate, iron amino acid complex, iron DPTA, iron EDDHA, iron EDTA, and magnesium nitrate.
Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients
Humic Acid (derived from leonardite)……….0.10%
Guaranteed Analysis Part B (1 – 2 – 7)
Total Nitrogen (N)……….1.0%
0.10% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.90% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (p2O5)……….2.0%
Sulfate of Potash (K2O)……….7.0%
Derived from monoammonium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, and potassium sulfate.
1) Fill reservoir to desired volume with water before adding any nutrients.
2) Add appropriate amount of Part A to reservoir
3) Add appropriate amount of Part B to reservoir
4) Change reservoir as required.
1 liter, 4 liters